Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday

Starting to power out so better write something quick and go to bed. I KNOW it is only 8:00 pm. Yesterday I had my stitches out (May-B said it seemed like not that long ago, Montel had his stitches out) and can finally sit in my office chair without feeling like a 10-day camel (Doesn't it hurt"? "Only if you get your thumbs between the bricks").

Caught up on some work and now to catch up on emails from friends.

Found a cartoon in my vast collection (sent to me over the years by my half vast collection of friends). The punchline reads "No, no, no, nurse!! I told you to slip off his spectacles". I'm not posting it. Create your own visuals.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear you're getting the most out of sitting again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Violet. I talked to Auntie M the other day and LOUD cowboy shirts should be on their way someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me guess; it was a Russian nurse.

    And I've already been informed that, since this is a "family" rated blog, there will be no pictures of the scars. Probably just as well. You've got enough half vast stuff here already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would it be too much trouble to bend over a bit and take a photo???

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted