Friday, December 11, 2009

Firefox

Adobe Acrobat 9 STD would not download.  Adobe suggested I try another browser.  I installed Firefox.  Worked like a charm.  Adobe downloaded!  All 315 MB, though it too half the day.  I'm sold on Firefox and have installed it as my default browser.  I suppose someone told me to do that long ago and I didn't listen?

Now if only I can get my HP Scanner to work.  I found a new driver for it but likely need to reinstall something but will NOT touch anything.  Even with a System Restore Point.

2 comments:

  1. I've used Firefox for a long time now. It's good. I tried Chrome now too. I like parts of it, but Firefox is still my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friends,

    Mozilla Firefox is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite and managed by Mozilla Corporation. It is the second most widely used browser, with approximately 25% of worldwide usage share of web browsers. Thanks for sharing it......

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted