Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving, Canada GiST #16

I am thankful today for:
1. My Tanya, моя Танюшка моя Любимая моя Милая
2. My kids (and spouses, two so far).  Those who know them, know how wonderful they are.  Those who do not are missing out.
3. My kids' mother, Ella, who is mostly responsible for how wonderful my kids turned out and that they are not to quote MayB "drug addicts working the streets to pay for their habit". Some fathers do not do well raising kids.
4. Tanya's boys, their spouses and of course Masha who round out my family and Tanya's to three and three.
5.  Relatives and friends the world over
6. My health (I am in pretty good shape for the shape I am in).
7. An ongoing interest in the world around me and enough books and internet to keep me reading and learning forever and ever.

1 comment:

  1. And Happy Thanksgiving to you, BF.
    This year it was a bit of a mixed experience. Our daughter had us over for a marvellous Turkey dinner. And then the Riders lost — now out of contention for the Grey cup, with four games left to play.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted